The World Cup isn’t the only thing kicking off this week…
Russian river cruise operator, Volga Dream, has launched its 2019 programme – offering early booking discounts of 5% on all sailings booked before 31st August 2018.
A highlight of the 2019 season is the exclusive new Imperial Programme and a new sailing from Moscow to Volgograd, taking in no less than six UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
The Imperial Programme includes six nights hotel accommodation in Moscow and St Petersburg at the stunning Four Seasons, as well as six nights aboard the luxurious MS Volga Dream. Sightseeing tours for a maximum of 10 people per group are also included, along with private transfers; offering a touch of exclusivity for all guests.
Moscow to St. Petersburg Imperial Programme Highlights:
– Visits to stunning World Heritage Sites: Moscow Kremlin & Red Square; Novodevichy Convent; Historic Centre of Saint Petersburg; Historic Centre of the City of Yaroslavl; Ferapontov Monastery, Goritsy and Kizhi Pogost, Karelia.
– Special access to important cultural site, St. Basil’s Cathedral
– Special Early Entrance to the Hermitage and access to Gold Room closed to general public
– Visit to the World’s largest collection of Faberge Eggs at the Faberge Museum
– Russian cultural experiences aboard the Volga Dream including: Tchaikovskiy and Rachmaninov piano concert; Russian dinner & vodka tasting; Matryoshka (nesting doll) painting; Russian language classes and Russian cooking classes
2019 prices start from £3295pp for 12 nights, departing 31st May 2019, visiting: St. Petersburg, Svirstroy, Kizhi, Goritsy, Yaroslavl, Uglich and Moscow. Based on two people sharing a cabin on the gold programme. Upgrade to the Imperial Programme in 2019 for an additional £1660pp.
Return flights and overseas transfers, all meals on board, tours and excursions throughout land and cruise programme, and complimentary tea, coffee and bottled water during the cruise are all included in the price.
The family owned and operated Volga Dream, which celebrated its 10 year anniversary last year, boasts the highest crew to passenger ratio on the Volga River and prides itself on gourmet dining and impeccable service.
For reservations or to enquire about any of the 2019 itineraries offered by Volga Dream, call free on 0800 021 3186, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit fredrivercruises.co.uk/volga-dream