Gain clarity on your message, your offering and your target audience. Figure out your story and the best way to communicate it to those who matter
Before embarking on any form of marketing activity, it’s important to first define why you are doing it, namely:
- what you are hoping to achieve
- who you are creating marketing content for
- how these people will benefit from your content
- what is your unique, specific and valuable ‘story’
- how will you measure the success of your marketing content
We can help you achieve clarity on all of the above and more – providing you with strategic direction to ensure that your plans support your overall goals.
As business owners your time is precious, and you don’t want to spend that time on activity that may not really be your ‘bag’. For many, this means marketing. We offer a number of one-to-one consultancy services that enable you to maximise your time, whilst benefiting from the expertise of an independent marketing consultant who will ensure that your time (and budget!) is spent wisely.
We’re not just here to keep you on the straight and narrow, but are available for you to bounce ideas off, can give you feedback on your marketing activity, and even get our hands dirty and help you and your team implement your plans – from writing content and conducting research to distributing press releases.
You’re paying for our time. It’s yours to use
From just £150 a month, we will provide an invaluable monthly resource for you and your team. It’s up to you how you would like to use the time we allocate to you and we’re happy to get involved as much or a little as you wish!
Monthly Consultancy via Skype or telephone – £1800 per year*
Monthly Consultancy Face 2 Face – £3200 per year* (carried out at your place of work)
Quarterly Coaching Sessions – £1400 per year *
*monthly payment options available
Content Marketing Strategy Sessions
We also offer both one-to-one and group strategy sessions for businesses who wish to:
- Gain valuable insight into why marketing activities may not be getting results
- Evaluate current content and assess what improvements can be made
- Define what unique story will enable you to stand out against competitors
- Establish your customers’ wants, needs and how you can address these
- Determine the best way to reach your chosen audience
- Identify possible opportunities for growth that you may have missed
- Discuss the best way forward and which elements of the wider marketing mix could work best for you
These 4 hour sessions are offered at a fixed price of £350 and are often useful when carried out prior to the start of any of the above consultancy packages.